jueves, 3 de mayo de 2007

Lucky Macher


Okay,… time passed and I has again times new plans. On the one hand, I will try my weight few to reduce. Since I just as little control the gentle method as a bulldozer or an elephant in the porcelain shop, I make it like always. All or nothing. At least the first attempt.

A majority of my bad mood probably weighs therefore that I simply only with my result on the balance is dissatisfied. Tja, completely surely even. I have only eaten lately. I plug everything into me in and am only bad. I tröste myself at present again times with the meal.

I do not have the balance now no more because dad it wanted before we into the Wellness weekend drove and now it has it naturally in the room. Eh clearly. But I want to again have it. I custom it… and her belongs finally to me. I hate that, if one assumes that so naturally in our house that each all along-use can. I take off eh soon. SOON.

Property my antidepressives set off had (partially also from cost reasons, there my insurance for the moment no cent pays). Tja and for 5 days nehm I it again. One while lasts to the levels again above is, but the first effect already feel I. CLEARLY. First of all I am so nervous that I no moment sit quietly can (that was already with first time with the tablets falls in such a way, perhaps it me only now more strongly on). That is indeed a DISASTER. Who in my proximity is does not bear it not. They flee all. But have I the feeling never as much to work as now… or say we to help never as much as now. I become now also again the medicines change. Thus at least a part of it.

Which me is also noticeable (however that was already when setting off like that)… that I - if I the antidepressives do not take - is substantially more sensitive also for weather reversal and general things. Come me so rather abgepanzert forwards. Is nevertheless really amusing, or?

I white not whether I it further to take is or not. I become it however believe I nevertheless do because the thing is finally also those that I - if I am better gelaunt - eat also less as if I permanently in a bad mood am. It is amazing, how quickly this things work. Perhaps does one have to suspend occasionally thereby it again better functioned?

Tuesday I came home and from half 7 o'clock slept in the evening. Continuous. But I am for Monday always at 7 o'clock in the office. I hear the bell and it fall me more easily to rise. The actual for my conditions - a miracle. Sleeps is still a little a problem. To one day awake to 2 o'clock in the early, at the other one for it around 7 already half dead.

Perhaps change the dosage?
Oh which oscillates itself. It has with the latter times also. Before I set the tablets off, since have I also noticed that it did not go WITH the quantity any longer well.

Thus, I beend then times again.

No hay comentarios: