jueves, 3 de mayo de 2007

failed

I failed. I lead mean flat still, but I do not write to no more on which I everything eat exactly and when. I have it tried, honestly… however a side effect of the tablets is now probable that I are so nervous that I continuously which too futtern need. I do not have thereby an uncanny grind however I can thereby stop. the tablets became simply too expensive now. I cannot any longer more of it take because I it me carry out cannot. what am I to do?
naturally do not stop… however it goes for the moment simply. I notice simply that I a peak work at which I simply an absolute collapse has.
through my antidepressives am I believe in such a way I at least well, but I am non stop to to work and push me stop so quite up. but evenly eat… that is like that besch*
my second face does not get along simply with the real I. that is so a put on mask all this can and makes and always with the work is and outward simply totally okay works. and the other side turns internally simply through…
well, so far to the today's report.

No hay comentarios: