sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

on and off

… jessas. Already again a half week over. Not that it would not make me happy.

It seems to me strongly that the summer on vacation is. I sit here in half winter things and freeze and at all can I times again in addition do not aufraffen myself to something. I am of each little thing gene FFS. From coworkers actually ask only one question too much, from everything. It nervt me everything.

I may talk particularly with nobody more. I have the feeling me entgleitet everything. Contact to the friends anyway. My friends cannot begin anything with me. I call it to if I actually the feeling would also not have needed to lean simply only someone to. That does not use anything, because they do not understand me and actually also it does not want to hear it (does not want also that me someone only always the ears full-sung). Times apart from the fact, it is for it actually only one load. Legend I so, I do not only know also completely reliably.
And then remain rather calm I and say to nobody somewhat, I run the risk as Heulsuse in the area around to run.

I do not seem myself a little like a soulless monster feelings to show can. I seat there and my face has always the same expression. To sleep I cannot also more correctly. If one is independently addressed by 4 persons whether one is übernächtig or so approximately: You look also out, as if you went through the night…
… and although I have actually the feeling it am like always… then am correct also which nothing.

Thus keep-drawn or otherwise which am I also not degrees, but I feel stop a little so.

Have evenly over Internet a small Shopping route made around me a little aufzuheitern. That does not use only unfortunately particularly much for the moment. That is, it is probably more interesting the goods somehow only times in the hand to have before I about it be pleased can.

Mostly say I that my tendency does not even depend on the weather… however in the case believes I that more really because I introduce itself cannot which the sun in it to change is.
Oh, and the tax office expensive answer I also got. An additional payment… which stink sour me made because my tax counsel me actually a credit note calculated. There rise I times a round to the barricades. With the calculations in my opinion eh half is not correct to accuse of (without directly someone). But I think nevertheless that these numbers are small little thumb * pi because otherwise would have nevertheless like that something like a comprehensibleness thereby to be.

However. Is actually wurscht for the moment also me. Everything which I still can is me excite. Over traffic, colleagues those constantly jammern how much it to do have however their target work time not times to keep, which whole small stories those run.

Put down and fall asleep and any longer do not rise. A bear would have one to be… with cold weather wär nearly once again the winter sleep announced….

… well, enclosed still another photo of the rainbow like it a half grants the day before yesterday in the sky to see long was. if one drauf clicks becomes the picture bissi more largely. that was really a play because it so wonderful and intensive colors had. that in such a way I for a long time any longer did not experience. so seen that is actually always a good indication. a rainbow.

No hay comentarios: