jueves, 3 de mayo de 2007

too few?


I do not believe I are simply too stupid and understand it. I relying me on something, which cannot occur if I not thereby begins. I would like to be able to be fallen into somewhat it do not give in such a way. I believe I can my decisions also marvelously postpone. everything on one time in the future put, then it falls me more easily my play to pull through and I must not on others concentrate. It is to be talked a mad possibility me from everything raus. I am completely in me lost and everything am so correct in my opinion. the further the time of the decision is protracted so much the better. but do not work so correctly do I believe I. no, I am really in me lost and am concentrated only on me. so correctly of me up-eaten.

up to now I, it thought everything would be so far correct. hey, everything is bad? no, I do not take it believe I already also seriously however it would be lied if I would say the weight play roll. the less so much the better because I won then. then it is not easy to say the weight became rolls plays. I lie thus me three times and four times more. naturally white I already that it rolls one plays however always then if I it halfway created then can do I it also again class abstreiten.

how am I of it ever loose-come if I the actual problem still away from me push? my dwelling should not take and of break a stimulus for me its my tablets to no more to come loosely. then everything becomes differently. then become I that make, then I leave on the etc. however am correct myself also really??
well well, I relying me also a little on the autumn. there everything will be already regulated in such a way. but which if I actually continue to push all outside and it changes for also nothing afterwards? then probably the case is still deeper. I custom which, to which I can adhere. what happens thereafter? so further to make I cannot eternally. I really believed I are on a good away, but in addition must come more from me. only ask yourself I also, what I can give. I believe I are so seized that I not even something from that to give can which I to sacrifice in such a way or in such a way would have thereby it become better can. I gekrallt myself into everything inside. how can I release? how can I release everything that??

snails have it practically. they carry a house with itself around into it back to pull itself can. I believe I carry exactly the same something around. as soon as it becomes difficult, I can do from bolt myself pull, withdraw me into my house and talk myself on somewhat outside in the future lie. everything beautiful-talk, no work of art. at least for me not. optimist? no, nincompoops.
but it is actually the larger lies than on which I otherwise outside talks itself. finally can also the schneckenhaus zertreten to become, and then is useful that withdraw also nothing.

already practically such a thing.

No hay comentarios: