domingo, 1 de abril de 2007

beautiful day

I am gladly that I in this week one night elsewhere was. we had a discussion with the team in Germany and in the evening before it still one workshop. thus we had a hotel room taken for these one night.
that was completely interesting, because it reminded me of February. there we were long one week for a team stabilization thing except house. I am simply soooo well there been to it. this week except house, with other people encouraged me terribly.
and it seems to me, as if would come always exactly to the correct time. perfectly getimt if one so wants. in February I - if we one week would not have away been at that time - would be to be gone probably so far been again into a hospital. rather surely even and it would be me also nearly already all the same been if it in the country would have been here (which I tried to otherwise always avoid).
in the week me became however so much clear and I participate yourself somehow so probably felt a team to be. that has me motivated in such a way and so developed that I of the feeling still for a very long time lived.
now was it again like that. not completely so badly, but stop also these low phases. now imagine I that I super am. I have actually a mad job and really fantastische people around me. that pleases me much. and it makes happy me also, if I can contribute white I one part to give these motiviation which I have also to my team further. that I make a meaningful contribution in the team at all. unfortunate is stop that we meet so rarely as an entire team.

now, am I in any case well. tendency-moderately. my work developed me thus quite and feels I good.

health - now, am I also well. I believe it oscillate myself. should I worry myself to make because of to hurt which I yesterday had? I believe slowly however reliably become the problem a small little more largely. yesterday in the night I had quite strong to hurt on the top right in the belly. correctly stinging and I did not know no more which I to make should. above all each contact did to pain on my belly terribly. I a tablet took and a hot-water bottle on the belly put and somehow has warms well done and the tablet the effect shown and I fell asleep. today is it away. but I did not have that ever… and that am a little amusing. fear made for me, but on the other side… today is it away. therefore I am content.

and I estimate times, if it had been really worse, then would be I surely not again to rest come, or?

my positive tendency contributes to the fact that I began mine esstagebuch again to lead and me to all my good resolutions which I learned times remind. the structure evenly…: O)

I become that now pull through.
are degree gladly that I again which beautiful, positive write can. but mine was actually meant blog.

as then, I wish you everything a beautiful Sunday!

No hay comentarios: