jueves, 5 de abril de 2007

“blue Monday”

my car is today in the workshop and I after a date with the insurance now mine usual place on that couch took. it is to be done simply to hot something.

I have yourself so to that to nothing-do accustomed that I today no bad certain had because I again one day freely has. normally think I then always… it wär stop nevertheless better I go yourself to the work. but I hate also these dämlichen sentences: “what?? you have already again freely? say times like much vacation have you actually?”
since to history in the winter races I always almost out if I hear. I would shout at then dearest the person and would say it: “concerns you which? I have the vacation, I nehm the vacation.”
alone already ask points on it how: “are again times so putrid. that can carry out for you. others have not as much rate of sick persons as you and saving itself through it the vacation up.” ,… and times apart from the fact. “so long rate of sick persons had and nevertheless nothing helped. actually is pure luxury.”

is like that?

I so gladly away. I so gladly freely. me an uncanny homesickness pulls to another place and hangs the latter already meets like a veil over everything which I does. it is like one covers all this suffocated and heavily on everything lies. it does not make everything a little grey and somehow is it nevertheless.

would I have to remove or see perhaps only the eyeglasses clear? why doesn't it fall others so easily a same situation and everything completely differently to assume to pull somewhat positive from it and I seh that simply? it is like this 3d of pictures which one anstarren can and somewhat completely different one in it recognizes at one time.
and which I, understand mostly also nobody note here correctly. I white not which I to make is. I white not with whom I to talk is, where I am to go.

thank God is today sowas like my officially authorized blue Monday. there I do not have to think more drüber. I go simply sleeping….

No hay comentarios: