sábado, 31 de marzo de 2007

propelless and empty


yesterday:
I am tired and not at all hungry or thirstily. I was not yesterday all day long thirsty. Only in the evening as it when eating these *klick* made, there have I some drunk thereby it for me thereafter more easily fell it again to loose-will.I am rather unpowered. I can really force myself nothing. Everything is me equal to too much. This evening we (teammates) meet us to the Tapas days in our favourite restaurant and participate stop everything there. Somehow already also beautifully, but on the other side have I no desire. I now at one time think, I must again adjust itself because it otherwise do not go myself and then there perhaps also people are thereby which I gladly do not have. Thus such with which I genuinly a problem has. I am otherwise rather a peaceful person and strive a good climate around me to create. Goes sometimes at my expense however now. And there are few persons those the elbow spanned. One of it began surprisingly in my company in the Jänner. Thereupon I had a Nervenzusammenbruch. Meanwhile have I it in the grasp however it falls me heavily with the person to deal.Yesterday and the day before yesterday have I drauf been pleased today away to go oneself, hardly that the day is there makes it me headaches. Then it appears me as load with the people to talk. Yesterday I was around half 7 in bed and today to half 8 slept.
Will already strike.

No hay comentarios: