martes, 13 de marzo de 2007

hilfeeee….

so, new highest level… 400 pieces at one blow and I did not have to really often hurt times on the toilet… none, nothing. that is sea-honours bad indication. for the moment kotze I 3 time on the day the soul from the body… whereby I actually times so often does not eat itself. and in the office I also began. do not eat keeps real anyway any longer.
if it weiterght in such a way, then that is genuine my fall.

exactly one year ago I am gone to my therapy and now am same far I as at that time. actually still more badly than at that time. my teammates notice it also…

have recently a book over chakren bought. that is not so uninteresting actually at all. what does one actually believe if one in nothing more believes? I seek something in which I to believe can. loves? friendship? I do not believe any longer really in it.

hey, but which target. today one believes in money. that is the true.
could I mean finite calculations to pay. since I changed the bank half of my standing orders was not taken over and I get number-seem everything of my insurance in the house. which is rather annoying, above all because I do not come on the bank. even of visas I a calculation got. with the change of the map probably somewhere still another amount of 11 euro was open. they have to pay me offered the amount in partial amounts.

I do not want to worry about the all no more.

I feel so alone. unfortunate that the man whom I know learned, no longer announced itself… however if one considers which for a terrible sight and heap I be must… wär eh directly again versprungen.

…. well, and one remains in such a way again times alone.

No hay comentarios: