lunes, 12 de marzo de 2007

Define: Am I well.


When is one well? I mean, how one defines that? Are there some measuring criteria there? Say so by heart out reliably… thus I würd. Is one well if one, is healthy, run can, a dwelling and meal has, a work, sufficient money. Okay, criteria all fulfills.
But how it can be then that one feels nevertheless not good or one simply only badly is? That cannot be nevertheless? That is incomprehensible. Differently seen, it would have to be just as simple again in the positive back to fall than be here in the negative range.

One makes often believes I the error to hide weaknesses before others. A good friend - formerly my best friend - has me helped as I really sad was. That is, I for a long time ago konnt itself with it out-cries and that so well did. In the moment have I it my large weakness show and they have me understand. But when she badly was not have it it me permitted. I believe, many people can their weaknesses well hide because her nobody so to trust that her these pages heart-own wanted. I the error made. Based on the criteria I would have to be always well. That have I also said… even at the places at those weakness to show no dishonor is and one does not condemn. On the contrary where one tries actually white to hide you it convulsively/desperately. And I could not do it. I have yourself did not admit which is really the matter.

Thus, how you define whether it you well go?

The Kastanienbaum is my favourite tree. I find its unloading enormous sheets so beautiful. Its fruits… wrapped into this stachelige covering and inside so beautifully gemasert and brown simply really beautifully. The trunk is strong and the tree becomes mostly giant large. It has somewhat majestic and strong.

A man whom I last year to know to learn was allowed has a so beautiful design of Kastanienbaumblättern and the Kastanien made. I can still remember which I on it said. For me it was real a shock that it on the next day disappeared - and on the day after the next was dead found. I ask yourself, what had really meant the design. Afterwards I imagine, it the resolution an end to set for a long time calm had myself, but am somehow I equivalent again and again near. I it well did not know, but one feels a sympathy, a certain connection to some humans simply. One can talk with them differently, her radiates something. It is simply difficult to describe. If I make pictures of the trees SAM LCL and, then I must think also always him.

I have a good feeling at the today's day.
Yesterday me over bad was and I imagined, I there all day long Mach me which. The fact that I go again into the hospital is certain. When, stands also firmly because it from the work is not in former times possible. October. Up to then has I unite things me over water to hold. I am importantly better than in the last year. The tablet dose has itself ver4facht since I the hospital left, but one nevertheless sees that that works things nevertheless somehow. In the head it feels now somewhat more easily. None sooo strong changes in mood more and at all… it becomes already much better all. But stop evenly also only at the surface.

Hey, sun seems, it is… to me goes warmly it well: O)

No hay comentarios: