jueves, 3 de mayo de 2007

alarm

jo, I lead my diary still. quite successfully, so seen. but more to drink I would have probably because I wake up in the morning and completely drained and even if I then equal which drink lasts was entitled nearly to noon… however I remember on also simply too little and drink so seen nearly nothing.

with us flood is alarm. makes itself quite… well, it looks wild. today by 4 bypasses somehow nevertheless still to the work came, but part my colleagues had no chance also only in sew the company to come.
the river is in the city generally speaking brook bed… which normally into 6 meters as rivlet goes by, is now as rapid river directly under z. Part over the bridges on the way. an insanity is real. I like my brother home does not come white at all. the train service is now surely still 2 meets lamely put, and it sits in Innsbruck.

cold is it also and laborious. but it is anyway everything laborious and fatiguing. everything does not create one directly and I knows also. dearest wär for me a bed and a warm cover and no bell and no clock in sew. sleep. do not rise marvelously… and laaaange any longer. murmeltier one would have to be. the whole summer and autumn only eat overslept and the whole winter. and in spring again beautifully slim wake up.
now I must stop from to sleep to write because otherwise the stop I it genuinly never out.

No hay comentarios: