miércoles, 17 de enero de 2007

Second day

To failure dooms. What otherwise with the heat? Now well, one can out-talk oneself on many things. Fact is that I did not create it yesterday to keep which I to keep wanted.I nothing noted, I no sport made and for my bad habit I remained also faithful. I did not over only want to reduce the breakfast somewhat right into the misfortune to fall, but by the back-up and the vertrödelten hour am course-turned I with the baker and between stop and Go traffic a Croissant, a nut bar and a Limo pressed.That cannot be nevertheless so with difficulty, condemned. And at all me that already versaut the mood totally. I mean, 1 hour for a distance which one normally in 20 minutes drive. Times completely apart that the mood was anyway already bad because I 2 struck hours (from 6 to 8 o'clock) mine bells always 5 minutes pausiert. Schlaucht. In the short time in which one falls then into the deep sleep, dreams one loud muck.
Well well, new day new attempt.

No hay comentarios: